Many people have a misconception that traveling is a dangerous time for women, but in reality, it can be just the opposite. There are some simple safety tips to keep in mind when you go about your day-to-day life while traveling. Read more to find out what they are!
Safety Tips For Women When Traveling:
1) Stay alert
2) Know your surroundings
3) Don’t go out alone in the evening hours
4) Avoid going into dark areas and stay away from unfamiliar people
5) always carry a pepper spray,
6) never walk at night,
7) don’t hang out with strangers,
8) only use ride share apps like Uber or Lyft etc.,
9) avoid deep conversations with locals if possible,
10) travel in groups whenever possible!